Powered by SmartPay

We need a bit of information to work out your tax. First, let's start with your NI Table Letter

Most people will be on table A, standard rate. Or table C if they are over the state pension age.

Tax is worked out for the whole year so we need to know how often you get paid

Then we need your Tax Code

This is provided each year by the government and should also be on your payslip. If you don't have one yet then leave it as the temporary HR code.

Finally we need your gross monthly pay

Pension info